Aetrex Customizable Orthotics are designed with personalized comfort in mind and are engineered to help alleviate specific pressure points by removing gel pods in areas of discomfort. This orthotic features our patented Mosaic technology and signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia. L2425 - the orthotic for low arches to flat feet with forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance. Also has a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for high energy return
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- To use your Customizable Orthotics, begin by removing gel pods in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located. Next remove the insole if possible and place your new Customizable orthotics inside. If you shoes do not have a removable insole, take a look at our thinner orthotic, the Casual Comfort Orthotic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.