Designed specifically for comfort, support and weight redistribution in athletic, walking and comfort footwear. These tri-density orthotics feature a Copper Guard top cover and a layer of Pro-Shox® for superior cushioning and shock absorption. Copper Guard's high-tech polyester fibers wick moisture away from the foot and provide a cool, friction free surface to prevent blisters and other foot problems. L405 - the orthotic for medium to high arches with forefoot pain, featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot and a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.