European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce.
- Polyamide and polyurethane with padded padding upper
- Wool lining and OLANTEX breathable insulating film
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- ALASKA outsole by OC System, equipped with 16 stainless steel pivoting and folding cleats system with flow channels
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Mid-sole guaranteeing impact and compression resistance (certified UNI EN 12568, as required by the security footwear regulations)
- Additional insole with silver insulating and reflective film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Velcro quick adjustment with bellow
- Easy fitting
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- 1.5" Atheltic sole
- Sizes ranging from 36 – 42
- Sizes ranging from 36 - 43
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- This product does not prevent slipping on cold, smooth, wet, frozen or snowy slippery surfaces. Always walk carefully. The grips are not designed for indoor use and could damage such surfaces. This product should be used in a responsible and proper manner. It is important to ensure that the grip system is securely attached to the sole at all times.
- Here are the specifications for a size 38 boot, a small variation exists between the size 36 to 42. To know your size, please use our size guide.
- Weight: 1.00 lbs - 454 g
- Boot height: 7" - 17.8 cm
- Detached boot collar size: 17" - 43.2 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.